++Update June 2024+ TEN INCH Barrels for the Derya TM-22 are a GO !

Couple comments for people.
On the long hand guard version the buffer tube isn’t a standard AR one. It’s a shorter one with a plug on the back.

Also the factory stock is about 5/8” longer than an MFT minimalist. So swapping to the minimalist will put it under 26” without other considerations.

Got the barrel installed today. Looks fantastic. For those with buffer tubes, 1” washers fit almost perfectly and will prevent wear on the rubber stopper

Got mine today...looks great. Too effin' windy to get out to the range, but hopefully on the weekend.

FWIW, mine shook out to 27" with an MFT stock collapsed, and an XB2 flash hider.

lFMXSSkl.jpg

Did anyone else send in money after the preorder to add the compenstor to their order?

I did but only got a barrel, I've sent Leigh multiple emails about it now without any reply.

They've always been quick to reply and have always delivered all my items in the past, so I hope they're just away on holiday.

Did anyone else send in money after the preorder to add the compenstor to their order?

I did but only got a barrel, I've sent Leigh multiple emails about it now without any reply.

They've always been quick to reply and have always delivered all my items in the past, so I hope they're just away on holiday.

I'm here but incredibly busy. We do have a TELEPHONE that gets answered 8-3:30, M-F, Pacific Time. I sent you an email already so when you have a moment if you could respond we can sort this out not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom