++Update June 2024+ TEN INCH Barrels for the Derya TM-22 are a GO !

So refresh my memory, with the compensator attached and the right stock length this is still NR if the OAL is 26” or does the OAL matter for rim fire?

Last edited:
What date will tge barrel be ready to be packed and mailed .?
I'd like one but not willing to wait until early fall or Xmas

HELL YEAHHHHHH!!!!

Kinda' bummed about this deal though upon closer inspection, why not just cobble up some batches in increments and sell them when they're readily available and ready to ship?

Got my 2 orders in and will be passing the word along to others that have shown interest in the past. Thank you Dlask !! , I have been patiently waiting.

What date will tge barrel be ready to be packed and mailed .?
I'd like one but not willing to wait until early fall or Xmas

They'll be ready right after bluing. If the timeline is that important to you then please don't buy one, I would be mortified to disappoint you.

I just got one and also interested in a shorter barrel. However can the handguard be changed?

Yes it can. You would need to contact O'Dell Engineering however and ask what dealer is closest to you to order one. I spoke with the rep for them not long ago and they had the longer handguard version coming in he told me.

HELL YEAHHHHHH!!!!

Kinda' bummed about this deal though upon closer inspection, why not just cobble up some batches in increments and sell them when they're readily available and ready to ship?

Unfortunately we are so busy that we have been brushing small projects like this aside while we focus on the Bren 2 and our line of TUF-22 products. The reason I am posting this at all is because the moderator of the Derya TM-22 Facebook forum contacted us to ask since there are 800+ members would we be interested. I said OK, tentatively, if we can make it worth it numbers wise and so here are. I always liked the little TM, it's a decent platform to have a reliable, trick little plinker. ( :

awesome I just ordered two barrels for the Derya from you guys....I hope you are able to reach the quota and make it worth while.

I have this little rimfire and it's a blast to shoot. Having the option of shorter barrel will make it that much more fun and carry around.

You guy's that have the tm22....I hope you join in on the fun....having two options of barrels for the plinker is worth it in my opinion....especially when you know it's done by dudes that have been building cool #### for years.

If the timeline is that important to you then please don't buy one, I be mortified to disappoint you.

I doubt that, but I don't feel as though it's an unreasonable question.

Ordering something with a before the end of time delivery date is ludicrous .

When you order your raw materials do you get an expected delivery date ?

Back
Top Bottom