Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Any chance of non restricted importation of QCQ-171, QBZ-191 or QWC-05?

  1. #1
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    177

    Question Any chance of non restricted importation of QCQ-171, QBZ-191 or QWC-05?

    Hey Tactical imports, would it be possible to import any of these rifles? If so what could the cost be and when could we expect to receive them? Are you in the process of getting any of these in? I think that many Canadians love Chinese rifle’s especially with their cool factor in the USA. I would easily pay $2000-$4000 for any one of these rifles : )

  2. #2
    Newbie Cloudu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2023
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by FARMHANDYO View Post
    Hey Tactical imports, would it be possible to import any of these rifles? If so what could the cost be and when could we expect to receive them? Are you in the process of getting any of these in? I think that many Canadians love Chinese rifle’s especially with their cool factor in the USA. I would easily pay $2000-$4000 for any one of these rifles : )
    I don’t think TI is going to import anything like that at the moment. Maybe keep an eye out on this one instead:
    T07 smg-9mm
    Last time I heard, this company has submitted this for RCMP to review last year. Months before bill C-21 came in effect.

  3. #3
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudu View Post
    I don’t think TI is going to import anything like that at the moment. Maybe keep an eye out on this one instead:
    T07 smg-9mm
    Last time I heard, this company has submitted this for RCMP to review last year. Months before bill C-21 came in effect.
    They really should be importing a non restricted version not a restricted one.

  4. #4
    Newbie Cloudu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2023
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by FARMHANDYO View Post
    They really should be importing a non restricted version not a restricted one.
    They are importers, not manufacturers. Sometimes it’s not up to them.
    After bill C-21’s in place, unless they already have a semi auto version designed. Otherwise they probably won’t even bother. But it’s just my 2 cents.

  5. #5
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by FARMHANDYO View Post
    Hey Tactical imports, would it be possible to import any of these rifles? If so what could the cost be and when could we expect to receive them? Are you in the process of getting any of these in? I think that many Canadians love Chinese rifle’s especially with their cool factor in the USA. I would easily pay $2000-$4000 for any one of these rifles : )
    I asked TI for a QBU 88 (since it already has an FRT which makes it infinitely easier to import than the ones you mentioned) and they said no

    So I don’t think there’s much chance of these since you’d need an FRT and that’s years away

  6. #6
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynas View Post
    I asked TI for a QBU 88 (since it already has an FRT which makes it infinitely easier to import than the ones you mentioned) and they said no

    So I don’t think there’s much chance of these since you’d need an FRT and that’s years away
    They should import the QBU-88. It would be the only semi auto bullpup precision rifle in Canada and I’m sure nowadays it would be popular. I mean they did import that $15,000 bullpup 50 BMG and I have no idea how they would have sold any of those. I don’t see why the QBU 88 would not sell. It’s an interesting military rifle, has a cool design and many people would pay $5000 for it. Although I have no clue why it would be that high. $3500 would be more reasonable. Just my two cents. This is not 2011 anymore TI the market has changed.

  7. #7
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by FARMHANDYO View Post
    They should import the QBU-88. It would be the only semi auto bullpup precision rifle in Canada and I’m sure nowadays it would be popular. I mean they did import that $15,000 bullpup 50 BMG and I have no idea how they would have sold any of those. I don’t see why the QBU 88 would not sell. It’s an interesting military rifle, has a cool design and many people would pay $5000 for it. Although I have no clue why it would be that high. $3500 would be more reasonable. Just my two cents. This is not 2011 anymore TI the market has changed.
    No need to speculate on price. One sold for 10k in 2021. I’d fork out 5k with a deposit in a heartbeat to get these in.

  8. #8
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterhanderson View Post
    lol not gunna happen
    You do realize that people are selling QBU-88s on the collectors market for $10,000 CAD. Yet you don’t think that TI could sell some for $5000 CAD? They definitely could. They just don’t want to import them.

  9. #9
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    177
    Instead we get non interesting firearms that I have no desire to buy hahaha. Like Turkish shotguns that are not interesting at all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •