N/R CZ Bren 2 in 7.62x39 W/ TWO Barrels Complete

We will be making rifle length pistons and more than likely the N/R barrels will have the rifle length system complete. But honestly it's all in how the rifle is gassed if you use the carbine length. They work either way.

ty for the correction. I thought the 11 inch used the same system as the 8 inch.

With a bump in price.

Yup, sorry about that but because of the value of these we were losing $100+ in CC fees. If you want one and can pay EMT call the shop and we will amend the price back to $4k.

We kept the price as low as possible and cannot justify losing that money on top.

Yup, sorry about that but because of the value of these we were losing $100+ in CC fees. If you want one and can pay EMT call the shop and we will amend the price back to $4k.

We kept the price as low as possible and cannot justify losing that money on top.

No need to be apologetic. I think most folks appreciate the great service, value your business provides and that you have to do what you got to do to keep the lights on. That said I have to imagine many fellas might have a hard time paying 4K+ with EMT on what essentially is a presale item without the inherent protections, benefits a credit card transaction may offer.

No need to be apologetic. I think most folks appreciate the great service, value your business provides and that you have to do what you got to do to keep the lights on. That said I have to imagine many fellas might have a hard time paying 4K+ with EMT on what essentially is a presale item without the inherent protections, benefits a credit card transaction may offer.

We do offer full protections as well and haven't lasted almost 35 years as a bricks and mortar store by messing folks over. The rifles are confirmed from the wholesaler and the barrels / parts are here in our grubby little hands. If you know anything about us it's that we don't sell what we don't have. As far as warranty or otherwise well, that is something I don't think Visa / MC would cover anyways being as anti as they are, lol.

Personally, now that retailers are 'coded' by the big credit companies as 'Gun Stores' I wouldn't want to pay that way as it is....The less those LibTard Dips**ts know about my purchases the brighter my future looks !

We do offer full protections as well and haven't lasted almost 35 years as a bricks and mortar store by messing folks over. The rifles are confirmed from the wholesaler and the barrels / parts are here in our grubby little hands. If you know anything about us it's that we don't sell what we don't have. As far as warranty or otherwise well, that is something I don't think Visa / MC would cover anyways being as anti as they are, lol.

Personally, now that retailers are 'coded' by the big credit companies as 'Gun Stores' I wouldn't want to pay that way as it is....The less those LibTard Dips**ts know about my purchases the brighter my future looks !

I am in no way trying to suggest any impunity to your personal or business integrity I just thought I was pointing out the reality of the current general business climate. In an ideal world it would be nice to have alternate less intrusive/expensive payment forms but with products that are heavily regulated I understand how its not easy. I can't help feeling you may have to continue to deal with the devil(credit cards) and try to minimize the damage as much as possible. I am a business owner as well and I get it.

I am in no way trying to suggest any impunity to your personal or business integrity I just thought I was pointing out the reality of the current general business climate. In an ideal world it would be nice to have alternate less intrusive/expensive payment forms but with products that are heavily regulated I understand how its not easy. I can't help feeling you may have to continue to deal with the devil(credit cards) and try to minimize the damage as much as possible. I am a business owner as well and I get it.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were being rude in any way. I was just explaining we are trying to keep costs down while still keeping the doors open.

Your politeness is very much appreciated ( :

I'm very excited to get this project moving along so we can support the platform. CZ makes 'decent' guns for the most part but once in a while they nail it and design a GREAT gun : Vz. 48, Vz.58, Vz.59, the original CZ-75 and the Shadow 1, and now the Bren 2. Being CZ Warranty for Canada for three years and both Joe and I being trained at the CZ Factory in Uhersky Brod still with many friends there we know most of the lineup intimately.

We feel the Bren 2 just needs some aftermarket massaging and support and we are going balls to the wall to make that happen.

You only need to own ONE N/R rifle but can have THREE different caliber options for it, sounds like a winner to me.

how often do you guys restock your 10/22 charging handle and spring set? I am looking to build a 10/22 and would like to order all together.

Being CZ Warranty for Canada for three years and both Joe and I being trained at the CZ Factory in Uhersky Brod still with many friends there we know most of the lineup intimately.

Sweet Maker, that's cool! Don't know if it would require a new FRT entry, but could you convince CZ to send over their Bren 2 PPS .308, and then you can make an NR barrel for Canada? Not sure if it would be a similar procedure to your drop-in 300 Blackout/.223/7.62 x 39 mm project, but if anyone has the expertise, Dlask does!

TFB TV said:

Sweet Maker, that's cool! Don't know if it would require a new FRT entry, but could you convince CZ to send over their Bren 2 PPS .308, and then you can make an NR barrel for Canada? Not sure if it would be a similar procedure to your drop-in 300 Blackout/.223/7.62 x 39 mm project, but if anyone has the expertise, Dlask does!

You will need to contact North Sylva, they are the official importer for CZ products into Canada.

Back
Top Bottom