New Receptionist Area (Pic Heavy)

TSE_Marli

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright! Here are the preliminary photos!!! - Construction scene and all!

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

Another issue on it's way to being solved!!
(Receptionist hired, training starts on Monday!)

Marli

X2... a reception desk should be tall....

Agreed. Need a place for boxes and packages. You also will have customers standing across from her - not sitting across from her.

Looks like someone took an L shaped executive desk and went crazy with the jigsaw. Plus where's the storage for pens and other office supplies for the receptionist? Not a single drawer in sight. Badly designed.

Pardon me ?

Roo5t3r . What kind of a Jackass comment is that . Have you nothing better to do than slander someone else . TSE steps up to the plate to provide the service that is asked for by the consumer .You have no respect .

Shaun .

Last edited:
TSE looks like an awesome operation, hopefully get to check it out in person this spring! That desk Roo5t3r threw together looks like a splooge stain.

Relax everyone... Roo5t3r is allowed his opinion.

Given the surropundings of teh desk he posted, it looks more like an elementary school librarian's desk. His desk is far more suitable for his purpose than the fortress we had installed.

I have to be fair in that I really like our desk. The workmanship is flawless and it will be a very productive workspace that provides; safety, security and protection of sensitive documents while allowing access and is inviting for people to ask questions.

Cheers,

JR

Back
Top Bottom