Sks rifles.

BTW John, do you have the definitive word on best cleaning practices after shooting corrosive ammo? I've heard lots of different stuff from just clean normally and make sure to include the gas system to use windex and boiling water

tks

G

So, I got a phone call today, to inform me that they were charging my Credit Card. Very nice.
Does that mean it's in the mail?

After reading all the good comments on this rifle, I am more excited than I was before!!!

not much from what i can see Harry, just a little pyramid next to the ser. no. But the numbers are all matching on the receiver, stock, bolt and carrier. Hope to do some blamming next week with it!

Any chance of ordering one of the "Introductory Deals" while I wait for my PAL to arrive? Should be early November if their 45 day promise is true.......

Shipping $$ to the Toronto area?

Sks has arrived

Finallt my sks has arrived this morning. I will be opening the package tonight and post after. Thank you Marstar and John for always answering my messages and phone calls. Sorry for being so anxious but couldn't wait.Cheers
I was pre order number 334 if anyone wants to know. I will be ordering from Marstar in the future and will pass on the great service to the many people I know that are getting into firearms.

Any chance of ordering one of the "Introductory Deals" while I wait for my PAL to arrive? Should be early November if their 45 day promise is true.......

Shipping $$ to the Toronto area?

John said it before to others who had asked

1. yes, call it in

2. shipping depends on the price Canada Post will charge, Marstar is only charging what they pay

CAPTAIN PAUL;
"45day wait is usually MINIMUM. you could be waiting months. "

How did you arrive at such an outrageous conclusion ??
John

Back
Top Bottom