UPDATE: Rossi Ranch Hand Mares Leg

I bet that one of those quad rails that clamps around the gas tube and barrel on an SKS will fit or can be made to fit. That would be a good place to mount an eotech and a foregrip.

I'm not sure there's enough room between the wood and the end of the barrel. You'd only have an inch and a half to 2 inches i think, and if you weren't careful with that foregrip i think your hands might come away a little singed. :)

Got a few bulk prices together for holsters...10 or more units...

BH_HolsterAlone.jpg

Stand alone Mare's leg thigh holster $165

BH_HolstersDeluxe.jpg

Bounty Hunter Holster & Deluxe Drop Loop Belt Combo $395

all prices have delivery and brokerage included...

working on a few more custom leather stuff and some stocks....

Gary

Saw this holster yesterday looks nice for the price, $150
H1965A.JPG

http://www.cochiseleather.com/western-gun-holsters.aspx

Might be worth talking to http://okanagansaddlery.com/ as well and see what a BC made holster would cost?

If going custom it would be nice to get a design that could work as a pack or back scabbard as well as a hip holster.

I don't see myself using a dedicated hip holster much.

If they sell well Rossi could do it easily enough...
I'm pretty sure the one pictured above is a non firing replica but that's the lever size I'd prefer on the Rossi...
Any word on bringing in some stainless trappers?

They are going to get back to me...would like to keep our money in Canada....

Okanagan does good work, there's no doubt about that. It would be cool if they could come up with a custom design.

Boy, I sure don't NEED one of these, but my want is growing and i keep flipping here and looking. Dangit. How am i going to justify this one.

Because if you don't i'm going to hang out under your window at nights with mine going "nyahh nyaaaaaah" :p

Plus - if you don't i'll shoot this dog.
50272_2214939076_6206_n.jpg

" that is a good point. but I mean a holster is so much more awesome.... "

For me, the entire point of this gun is that it can be carried in a holster. (without an ATC)

Any non-restricted gun can be carried by a sling. Holster carry is exactly what makes this rifle unique. (and extremely cool)

Back
Top Bottom