Gsg stg-44 non-restricted rifle

So hopefully they wil be here before Nov. I dunno if I can wait that long. For an MP44 I might have too.

We are still waiting for a sample to send to the RCMP at this time they have started production on the mp40 and it will take some time with all the paper work ect.

We will also be getting some other neat products from GSG in the near future as well so stay tuned!

how many rounds does each of mp40 and mp44 mags hold?

I would have to double check but I believe both are 60 from the factory.

Best regards,
Scott

We are still waiting for a sample to send to the RCMP at this time they have started production on the mp40 and it will take some time with all the paper work ect.

We will also be getting some other neat products from GSG in the near future as well so stay tuned!

Best regards,
Scott

They only started on the mp40? So those of us who want the MP44 will have to wait longer??

Could you be getting any 1911 drum mags in for the GSG?:D

It would be better to make progress ASAP, as the American economy will negatively impact Canada soon.

They only started on the mp40? So those of us who want the MP44 will have to wait longer??

Could you be getting any 1911 drum mags in for the GSG?:D

The MP44 should be arriving soon after as they are currently still setting up all the machines to make all of the parts and that takes time. They have to finish installing all the new machines that they ordered just to make them and they had to pick 1 then the other to do first. They did this to increase the production and allow them to make more so they don't run out.

Best regards,
Scott

Back
Top Bottom