NEA Swiss Arms lowers

TSE JR

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor
Business Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
We currently taking pre-orders on the NEA Swiss Arms lowers, these will accept any NATO spec AR15/M16 magazine, all you need to do is remove your internals from your Swiss arms lower and install them along with a AR15 magazine release.

$499.99+tax

NOW AVAILABLE! Call or email Justin below to order!

*These are available exclusively from Target Sports Canada & The Shooting Edge*

We will have a price "including" the internals pre installed shortly.

email justin@theshootingedge.com to get your name down today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any word of a complete upper as well? I know TSC said it was expensive, but unless you have the original gun to scavenge. Also, for my edification, is the primary purpose of this lower to allow the use of the AR magazine in that particular firearm type? Is there an advantage to that, other than having access to the 10 round AR pistol magazines? Sorry for all the questions and such.

Is there any word of a complete upper as well? I know TSC said it was expensive, but unless you have the original gun to scavenge. Also, for my edification, is the primary purpose of this lower to allow the use of the AR magazine in that particular firearm type? Is there an advantage to that, other than having access to the 10 round AR pistol magazines? Sorry for all the questions and such.
No need for apologies, the SAN stripped upper receivers retail for $817.00

1) AR magazines (LAR-15 10 rounders and Pmag's). Not having to buy the SAN mags. Also changes the release from the AK-style rock-in/out to the AR-style drop in/out.
2) Use of AR buttstocks + slingplates.
3) Canadian made gear!

The only reason to be doing this is to do ten round drills on a swiss arms upper.

I will be shocked if bare bone lowers that require you to strip parts out of your SA lower will out sell complete lowers. I am surprised bare bone lowers are offered at all, no way would I strip a SA lower to do this but I might consider a complete lower.

The only reason to be doing this is to do ten round drills on a swiss arms upper.

I will be shocked if bare bone lowers that require you to strip parts out of your SA lower will out sell complete lowers. I am surprised bare bone lowers are offered at all, no way would I strip a SA lower to do this but I might consider a complete lower.

Pretty much sums it up. As long as the price is reasonable, I'd look for a complete lower. Too much of a PITA to swap parts every time...

Pretty much sums it up. As long as the price is reasonable, I'd look for a complete lower. Too much of a PITA to swap parts every time...

Why would you swap parts between lowers? The Euro mags made by Swiss Arms for the 550/551/552/553 and by HK for the G36's are inferior and hated. I have a dozen emails from elite units in europe who are buying our G36 mag well adapters that give complaint after complaint regarding the Swiss and G36 mags. Same goes for the folding stocks. The guys who actually shoot their guns for living hate the stocks.

Let me give you a piece of advice, if you are going to buy the NEA Swiss lower, sell your factory lower for the the $700 its worth and buy a case of ammo with your new lower.

How about some pics!

I will try to post more pics before i leave for Germany in a couple days.
photo-2.jpg
[/IMG]

At first I really liked some of the ideas coming out of NEA. But after reading this topic so far, it seems like you are just another one of those companies who can't handle being wrong about something.

The Swiss Lower is a bigger unit with a lot more machining then an AR lower. Not to mention our batch sizes are much smaller.

Our AR billet lowers are going to retail for $175, but we will be running 20x more of them.

Please don't be discouraged by ...., just keep doing what you believe it'll benefit to our Canadian shooting community. This's what I want to see from Canadian firearms manufactures as well as other industries. We'll never seen Canadian made fitgher jets (Avro Arrow CF-105) flying if we don't have those who believed they could make it and people like you. Be pround of what you're doing. :)

Internet people, please at least try to keep it somewhat on topic. If you have a problem with the company, they have many points of contact. If you have a question about the product, ramble on!

Breaking news:

NEA is donating to us; 1 x SA Lower and a SA new top rail which we are going to raffle off to raise money for the "Wounded Warrior" foundation.

Details to follow in a few weeks once we all get back from Germany!

JR

Back
Top Bottom