Smith & Wesson 107mm "Canadian" 686

Excellent work on the 686, and the possibility of the 629.
As a follow up how about a 625, Mountain Gun style in 45 acp using moonclips of course.
Should be an excellent competition gun for idpa maybe even ipsc.
Kudos to North Sylvia.

B.

I'll second that bead-blasted matte stainless finish!! And as a question, are the cylinders interchangeable on a 686?
If I pre-ordered one of these, would I be able to swap the stock cylinder for say, a 686-7 unfluted cylinder?? LOVE the unfluted look!

Last edited:
I'll second that bead-blasted matte stainless finish!! And as a question, are the cylinders interchangeable on a 686?
If I pre-ordered one of these, would I be able to swap the stock cylinder for say, a 686-7 unfluted cylinder?? LOVE the unfluted look!

I too would love to know the answer to this question........... I'm in for 686 plus 7 shot smooth cylinder in 107mm. Where do I pay?? :D

I have heard from a reliable source that there is a delay of the release of the ones that are already in Canada while back orders are filled.(A number of 25 was stated to me) Hope its not true, especially for those of us whom are at the top of the list....

The L-frames are much appreciated, but I would gladly give you guys my left nut for a 4.2" K-frame in .22lr and/or .357/.38.

pics_033.jpg

Smith & Wesson has advised us in a slight delay in production.

The new ETA for these revolvers is the 3rd or 4th week of May.

They will be shipped to dealers as soon as we receive them.

thanks,

Back
Top Bottom