Smith & Wesson 107mm "Canadian" 686

It would be nice to get some kind of update from North Sylvia.................

Do they still read their own forum?

Read their introductory post. Theyre the largest commercial canadian importer of Ammunition and firearms. I kind of doubt that theyre even working on the weekend, let alone reading CGN.
When they have an update, theyll post it, otherwise call your dealer, so he/she can pull an excuse out of their ass.

Read their introductory post. Theyre the largest commercial canadian importer of Ammunition and firearms. I kind of doubt that theyre even working on the weekend, let alone reading CGN.
When they have an update, theyll post it, otherwise call your dealer, so he/she can pull an excuse out of their ass.

Weekend? It has been weeks. They are the source. They will have way more info than the dealers.

Thanks.......

From what we're told from S&W the orders have already started to ship. Shipping time is usually 3-4 days, but can be delayed if the order gets held up by customs.

Any ETA that we list on this forum is just that, an estimated time of arrival. There are way too many varibles in this industry to hit the nail on the head everytime.

CGNer's however, will be the first to know when these hit our loading dock.

thanks,

And any word if you guys are thinking to proceed with the 629 version? I guess when these 686's sell out in like 5 minutes that will help.

And any word if you guys are thinking to proceed with the 629 version? I guess when these 686's sell out in like 5 minutes that will help.

Yes, it is a project that we are working on. Realistically we don't expect them to be manufactured until sometime early next year.

The nice regular 629 with the full underlug would be sweet. I think that design will appeal to most folks. I know I would be down for two.

And now the news everyone has been waiting for....

The 106mm 686's have finally landed at North Sylva.

Expect 1-2 days to transfer, and then orders will be shipping to dealers by monday.

Dealers should have these on their shelves by mid next week.

Thanks,

Yes, it is a project that we are working on. Realistically we don't expect them to be manufactured until sometime early next year.

skip the 629 and make up 329PD's.

If you have any need for a short barrel length, may as well go straight to the scandium frame. I'll take two.

Legally , you can not buy a firearm without a PAL, RPAL for restricted. So no, not "anyone can buy a gun".

I was told before, anyone could buy a gun, but that it could not leave the registered owners possession/store until it was transferred to a pal/rpal holder. After writing the test, I bought my first handgun before i got my rpal. It stayed at the store until my rpal arrived at which point the gun was transferred to me.

We have now contacted all customers who left deposits on these. There may be a couple more unclaimed at this time. Phil.

I was told before, anyone could buy a gun, but that it could not leave the registered owners possession/store until it was transferred to a pal/rpal holder. After writing the test, I bought my first handgun before i got my rpal. It stayed at the store until my rpal arrived at which point the gun was transferred to me.

Sure, OK, if you want to play it that way, then re-word your post and say anyone can pay for a gun .. when you use the word "buy" to me it means purchase the item and bring it home. With firearms, you need a PAL/RPAL to do that.

Back
Top Bottom