Semi auto belt fed rifles.

Razorback is AFFORDABLE.

I can shoot a brick of .22 through it and spend less than if I shoot a part of a belt of 7.62.

Bring both to the range together....people really enjoy them!

So what's the deal with the razorbacks anyway? I was searching and they are a non firearm in the states would that not mean we could just buy in the states and only do the Canadian paperwork?

Ok...I know that gun then. I had a chance to fire it a couple weekends ago. It ran perfectly, as did my 1919 (C5).

He had his gun mounted on the tripod adapter I just finished building, to see how it worked. :)

Damn, I asked the guy who built the gun for him I'll pay him 2500 if he makes one for me , but he didn't say anything :mad: , the guy said it cost him 2k, which isn't bad at all....

But I am looking into Belt-Fed Semis, if anyone's making those, looks hella cool

Last edited:
So what's the deal with the razorbacks anyway? I was searching and they are a non firearm in the states would that not mean we could just buy in the states and only do the Canadian paperwork?

Unfortunately it's not that easy. The are not considered a firearm here either, but they are considered a firearm part in the US and without the proper US export permits and Canadian Import permits you would be breaking the US export laws if you did try to bring one over.

Last edited:
I have ran into a gentleman who is building three M2/m3hb semi autos. He has brand new parts and it will be built under the non restricted frt. would there still be guys interested?
How would he build a new gun under another manufacturers existing FRT?

I'm interested, but also curious as a company who is a vendor on this site tried manufacturing brand new semi auto M2's and they were considered prohibited by the RCMP

I have ran into a gentleman who is building three M2/m3hb semi autos. He has brand new parts and it will be built under the non restricted frt. would there still be guys interested?

Spamming every Marstar M2 50 thread isn't going to help. So your "heard" a guy is making 3. I bet there isn't a single one being built.

Even if there is ones being made from all new parts, it would need to be submitted to the RCMP for a new FRT

Sounds like a scam to me. Because why else would someone hound every 50 M2 thread in different dealers section, dispite being 2-4 years old. Also a new member and other then his intro thread its been pretty much the same messages.

The last few posts make more sense once you realize that Macdefinc posted this comment this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Macdefinc View Post

Then the post was moved to the hidden Recycling forum.

Back
Top Bottom