GSh-18 Ugly and lovely as it is

For that money, I would buy two used gen3 G17s, which you KNOW would run.

When I hear "rotating barrel" on a handgun I get nervous...the PX4 has a rotating barrel and it's absolute garbage, for example. Or the Colt All American, which I think had a rotating barrel as well.

If I was going to buy a pistol of questionable design in the hopes that a low barrel axis was going to be worth something - which I am increasingly starting to think is practically meaningless - I'd be trying to get my hands on a Caracal, which MAY turn out to be a great pistol.

When I hear "rotating barrel" on a handgun I get nervous...the PX4 has a rotating barrel and it's absolute garbage, for example. Or the Colt All American, which I think had a rotating barrel as well.

If I was going to buy a pistol of questionable design in the hopes that a low barrel axis was going to be worth something - which I am increasingly starting to think is practically meaningless - I'd be trying to get my hands on a Caracal, which MAY turn out to be a great pistol.

Yep it would be a tough sell at $950 + importer and dealer markup. I could see them doing well at $500 just because it's something different and at that price it wuld be worth taking a chance. When you're up against a sig though I don't see many takers.

There is hardly enough material for the rivet we would need to stop them from killing kittens and babies.:(

Mark

they already have 10 round mag version made for civilian market, no problem here... all we need is longer by 2.001 mm barrel to stop them from killing kittens and babies :D

I gues I will give them a call tonight ;)

Yep it would be a tough sell at $950 + importer and dealer markup. I could see them doing well at $500 just because it's something different and at that price it wuld be worth taking a chance. When you're up against a sig though I don't see many takers.
i see sig going better at $500 :rolleyes: , i want thru dirt at perfection of sigs, but id take GSh over HK, well thats if i had to decide between the two, otherwise i want them all ^^

It supposed to be light, reliable and super accurate due to multiple locking systems... I would go for $1200, but with 6 mags... lower is always better ;) Any volume discounts?

gp6 uses rotating lock up and by all accounts its quite good

Lots of people (esp. in the States) have Px4's and very happy with it. Nothing wrong with rotating barrel!

What proof do you have that Px4 is garbage?? I've never heard anything bad about them. I'm not fan of the Px4's looks and I think they are priced too high in Canada but I wouldn't hesitate to get one if they were priced on pair with US market.

Yes I was serious, again I've never heard of any owners complaning. but this is not a thread for PX4 so I'll just leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom