CSA chrome lined 18.5"

The ammo i used was PMC X-tac in 5.56 and paid 869,00 dollors i think it is unacceptable for the firing pin to break over only shooting it less than 200 rounds. Plus to be told that i had the wrong bolt is total BS. i hope it all gets sorted out but i should have just bought a CZ cause the warrenty center is a 10 min drive away and i wouldnt have to wait 1 week or whatever time it takes to get a part.

The ammo i used was PMC X-tac in 5.56 and paid 869,00 dollors i think it is unacceptable for the firing pin to break over only shooting it less than 200 rounds. Plus to be told that i had the wrong bolt is total BS. i hope it all gets sorted out but i should have just bought a CZ cause the warrenty center is a 10 min drive away and i wouldnt have to wait 1 week or whatever time it takes to get a part.

I hit this thread looking for info on the chrome-lined barrel, not to hear you #####ing about your firing pin. There is plenty of posts regarding 5.56 firing pins breaking, it's not exactly shocking news and they honor their warranty...relax.

Sorry to offend you im new to this stuff. Just wanted people to know about the problem so before they go and drop 800 plus on the rifle. I dont know about you but if i heard that i wouldnt have purchased it no matter how good their warrenty is. I was just simply trying to help out.

That is why I do not buy the .223 rem version of VZ58.

Everyone want 2 of these rifles but I bet they will not have enough supply to give everyone at least one :O

GUYS LOOK WAHT I FOUND.....

UNBELIEVABLE!! this MUST be a mistake??? I almost bought it too!!

SOMEONE VERIFY THIS FOR ME... check kelly;s online they say it is chrome lined

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom