Thureon Defense Update. JULY 21

dangertree

Business Rep
Rating - 100%
119   0   1
EDIT: They're here!

ONE Configuration this time, and unless a special order, from here on in. GA9-R. Includes the TD Modular Forearm with Monolithic Top Rail. As this rail is perfect for AR15 sights, we are not selling the integrated into the upper receiver back up type sights option.

We have opened the webstore for orders.

If you're on the contact list, you should hear from us shortly to confirm your pre-orders. If you want to contact us in the meantime, always.

Thank-you.

Last edited:
The folks at thureon defense swear they haven't forgotten us in Canada. Apparently there parent company sunny hill manufacturing has been busy with govt contract and now there waiting on mossberg to ship them more barrels. Incase there is any other waitlist folks like me wondering.

What was the price? The link in your OP is no good. Any sort of ETA?

Link to the 9mm GA is
http://www.armseast.com/store/thureon_defense/thureon_defense_ga_9mm_19_w._rail/
These arrived today and are now available for sale (non-restricted). Please note, this sample pic will be updated very shortly. Actual item is 19" barrel, with same rails.

ETA on 10mm, afraid I really don't know. We were told July about 4 months ago, recently told they are still waiting on our barrels.

Pics up on site (trying to reduce size!).

Retail price for complete TD9GA rifle with Modular Rail and Picatinny Rail Package is $1079.

SOLID RIFLES, these feel like they were carved from a solid piece of aluminum.

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

Better Thureon Defense GA pics from today.

Last edited:
Personally I think this is the best 9mm carbine for the money...

I have the uzi mag version and love it.. I ordered 10 10 round LAR-15 mags from Questar and modified them to work flawlessly..

Everyone who has shot this gun loves it.. Glad they are back in stock..

The folks at thureon defense swear they haven't forgotten us in Canada. Apparently there parent company sunny hill manufacturing has been busy with govt contract and now there waiting on mossberg to ship them more barrels. Incase there is any other waitlist folks like me wondering.

I don't think people who haven't handled or fired a TD carbine generally know that in a world of (sometimes questionable) mass produced 9mm carbines, this one is made by a small shop that produces custom parts for gunsmiths, and has for a good long time. The quality of the firearm is excellent and evident. However, they simply have to cost way more to manufacture than their competition, which I suppose is a bad thing for a business, but good for customers. It seems demand is outstripping supply at the moment.

For 9mm fans, the 9mm GA are in and heading to dealers. In the meantime, our order for a significant quantity of .45 and 10mm carbines remains in the hopper with the factory, and will eventually be filled. As they told you, we are waiting on 19" barrels.

Got mine today and took it to range immediately after screwing on rails and cleaning barrel.

This Gun is built Solid!. Its by no means heavy though. really impressed with ergonomics and simplicity. Push two push pins and you've removed the lower for cleaning. Didn't really push it past 100 yards but was hitting fairly consistently at that range. I was using burris fastfire and found sight picture a bit small, a larger piece of glass on red-dot might be advantageous if you wear ear muffs and cant get a super tight cheek weld. Having ten rounds in the mags and couple on stand by can make for a really fast paced and fun range trip. I mounted a magpul afg2 foregrip and it provided a really nice handhold. Don't regret paying the extra money over the cheaper 9mm carbines at all. Really need to sort out a one piece sling now,so i don't drop this beauty in the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom