New from North Sylva!!! Non restricted M1 Carbines!!!

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi CGNer's

North Sylva is very excited to announce the arrival of newly manufactured M1 Carbines from Auto Ordnance.

This project between North Sylva and Auto Ordnance has been in the works for almost 2 years now.

This new run of M1 Carbine consists of newly manufactured 19" barrels for the Canadian market. finally allowing us to have reliable non restricted M1 Carbines.

These carbines are chambered in the calibre .30 carbine, and come with walnut stocks and a parkerized finish.

Best of all these are now ready to be shipped to dealers!

Please note North Sylva received a VERY limited supply of these. Only 50 are available in the first batch. And will be headed to select dealers who have had these on back order for almost 1 year now.

Please note we have many more on order, but won't be seeing any re-supply for a few months. You guys are going to have to be patient until we see more.

The MSRP on these little gems is $ 899

Thanks,

M1CAR1.jpg

M1CAR2.jpg

M1CAR3.jpg

M1CAR4.jpg

? any 19" barrels surplus

I've been looking for a 19" barrel to re-barrel my M1. Any chance of extra barrels being manufactured and shipped to Canada?

Nice. Having just shot a NR M1 Carbine at the Canadian Reload Radio charity shoot back in June, this is definitley on my radar now....

Definately interested! I don't suppose anyone can get a source for the "Paratrooper" stock? ( I know the US won't let these out of country if they come with these stocks) :(

Back
Top Bottom