Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Skorpion SMG's are BACK!!! IN-STOCK NOW!!! Only $999!!!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey83 View Post
    are you taking pre orders before the emails is sent out? i got 500 to put down on this baby and the rest next month
    No preorders for the M84's.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Any idea when the next batch shows up? I'm on your list and you said they will be here in the fall.
    I saw one leaf turn color a few days ago so maybe fall is somewhat close by. Not that I'm in any hurry, eh.......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    So I was at Bass Pro in Vaughan and asked a worker if they had any 32ACP in stock...he immediately laughed at me and said that it's prohibited and there's no way they would ever stock that cartridge (with a ridiculous tone/attitude). I went on to briefly explain something to him but he wasn't having it, he then mentioned I am far too young to purchase that ammo and was incredibly rude.

Glad I'm not a stubborn prick with a dried up tank like that guy...it's a shame Firearms owners are their own worst enemy

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danimal247 View Post
    So I was at Bass Pro in Vaughan and asked a worker if they had any 32ACP in stock...he immediately laughed at me and said that it's prohibited and there's no way they would ever stock that cartridge (with a ridiculous tone/attitude). I went on to briefly explain something to him but he wasn't having it, he then mentioned I am far too young to purchase that ammo and was incredibly rude.

Glad I'm not a stubborn prick with a dried up tank like that guy...it's a shame Firearms owners are their own worst enemy
    It's good you didn't get answers like "EOTech is Prohibited" or "ACRs are prohibited".... yes, in and about Toronto, expect such answers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    I love my Skorp... I can shoot 5rds in 2 seconds and be accurate. I had 2 friends shoot it for the first time and it was pretty popular at the range. Everyone says the same thing, that's the weirdest thing I've ever shot, but it's damn cool. Wish the brass didn't fly straight up in the air... nothing is perfect. This thing is FUN!

Don't think my range buddy's cousin had the stock to her shoulder... first time shooting it. She had more fun one-handed.

[youtube]8yYwrPjTeB0[/youtube]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DJdeadlyDALEK's Avatar
    She looks like she wanted to fire off a lot more then just five rounds

Check my latest started threads for current firearms up for sale!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paulinski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DJdeadlyDALEK View Post
    She looks like she wanted to fire off a lot more then just five rounds
    Don't we all...Retarded mag restrictions....
    CSSA and CCFR Member...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Yup, she was looking for 20...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    Any updates on wood grips/spare mags?

Also, I was thinking to slightly polish some of the contact points in the gun. Does anyone know a trick or two about which sections would make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal247 View Post

I'll be in there this week, need to pick up some dyes and oddly enough they have the best price.
    I'll be sure to ask for it and have some fun with it. I dont mind challenging those who are pompous and demeaning who dont actually know.