does the BC CFO have a direct phone number?

I was told today after calling the BC CFO office that business transfers are about 10 days, to allow business's to keep inventory moving and that personal to personal transfers are 4-6 weeks. Frustrating.

I was told today after calling the BC CFO office that business transfers are about 10 days, to allow business's to keep inventory moving and that personal to personal transfers are 4-6 weeks. Frustrating.

Ya, take anything they say with a grain of salt. They seem to just make :bigHug::bigHug::bigHug::bigHug: up. I've been waiting on transfers since the start of Dec. I've been told by one CFO person 10-14 days, another one 4 to 6 weeks. Both times they knew I was buying from a business - its been 17 days so far. I told them there have been people in bc who have purchased 2 weeks after me, and have already been approved. She told me that's not possible.. I'm like -- I saw the gun, and she told me I must be mistaken.

That was certainly true of my husbands purchase from Wholesale Sports in Nanaimo, it took 8 days, however I think that was a total fluke. And I don't believe their line about business transfers being completed that quickly otherwise mine should have been done by now.

I'm with Zeer, I think they just make stuff up, I get a different story every time I call. Just do my freakin' paperwork already!

Back
Top Bottom