Eric's Extreme Products for Tanfoglio Available Now at Freedom Ventures!

Freedom Ventures

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor
Business Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm happy to announce that we have placed a large stocking order with Eric Grauffel for his Extreme Shooting products.

Soon we will have his grips, sights, firing pins, triggers, and guide rods for Tanfoglio products in stock.

And of course, we're also getting in his Fast Grip - grip enhancer - which works for every shooter with any brand of gun.

Last edited:
will you have the Eric aluminum mag pads for small frame? I would like to try them...or the small frame OEM pads for mag well guns.

I've ordered every variation from him for stock so that shouldn't be an issue.

Looks like about two weeks before I'll have them for sale. He shipped today.

Hey Sean,

Just wondered if the Eric products we spoke of will fit the other Tanfoglio firearms? I just got to play with a IWI Jericho and wondered if any of the parts would work. (I believe the IWI pistols are made from Tanfoglio parts. If I'm out to lunch, scream...)

Yes, the Jericho and Baby Eagles are built by Tanfoglio for MR and IWI, but most of the differences between these guns and the standard Tanfoglios are the parts that Eric makes. The Front sights are dovetailed differently and I'm 90% sure the grips have different slots (the BE/JE uses a long mainspring like the CZs, while new Tanfogs. use s short MS.) The firing pins might work, but I think that the FP Safeties are slightly different.

I can say for sure when I start getting BEs back in stock in the spring, but until then - unless I had one to compare - I wouldn't think the parts would work.

Great news, I am interested in a flat checkered trigger. Also is there any solution to this problem with the gold custom aluminum mag bases that constantly break from hitting concrete floors?
photo-4_zpsf8bbda31.jpg
photo-5_zpsf197e2b4.jpg

Great news, I am interested in a flat checkered trigger. Also is there any solution to this problem with the gold custom aluminum mag bases that constantly break from hitting concrete floors?
I'm bringing in Eric's base pads - they should be a little tougher.
I know I have flat triggers - I'll confirm I have the checkered one and post back later.

It's all in stock except base pads - I just haven't got it on the web page, soon - I hope.

Currently,
Grips are $100
Guide Rods are $44
Front Sights are $60
Triggers are $57
Firing Pins are $38

Base pads will be $44 when they come in the week fo the 20th.

Sean, Eric's hammer and sears for the large frames coming as well?
AFAIK, the competition hammer & Sears Eric sells on his website are not the one he's making.
They are still in the works.
I will be meeting with him at SHOT next week and will clarify, also get some timelines on some other parts he has coming that are going to make a lot of Stock II and III shooters VERY happy.

How's this tease?
I saw Eric yesterday for a very short time and he showed me a prototype Tanfoglio / Eric DA hammer that he said dropped in with 2 lbs SA and 6 Lbs DA with a 13lb mainspring. This is with the current sear and should work on any Tanfoglio DA/SA (So that includes L, Limited pro, Stock I/II/II, Combat guys)

He has ordered the new firing pins that work with the firing pin safety for production, and thinks it may even be possible to have a mainspring as light as 12 lbs with it.

More later in the week!

Eric's Extreme Products for Tanfoglio Available Soon at Freedom Ventures!

How's this tease?
I saw Eric yesterday for a very short time and he showed me a prototype Tanfoglio / Eric DA hammer that he said dropped in with 2 lbs SA and 6 Lbs DA with a 13lb mainspring. This is with the current sear and should work on any Tanfoglio DA/SA (So that includes L, Limited pro, Stock I/II/II, Combat guys)

He has ordered the new firing pins that work with the firing pin safety for production, and thinks it may even be possible to have a mainspring as light as 12 lbs with it.

More later in the week!

I am not sure how to type the emotions I am feeling right now! But THANK YOU and ERIC!!!'

YES!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Sean (and Eric!)
I think you already know my answer...I'll take it.

Did those mag bases make it in yet?

Yes, I have Eric's bases in stock now. Black and Silver - $44 ea. I'm not sure if they will be any more sturdy on concrete, though.

I broke another 2 at my last match and I am officially choked. Why on earth were these mag bases designed to be so weak??
Most of the rest of the world shoots IPSC on outdoor ranges, (even STI's test range is outdoors) and they don't expect thier mags to be dropped on concrete.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom