The answer to the GSG-5 is......the HK416

I have an AR pistol, The Swiss Sig looks amazing. Sadly $2000 ish would be my max. Thanks for the reply.

How much money do you have? We can get you a Kriss or one of the several AR Pistols. Or if you REALLY want to spend money ($4500) we can get you a Real Swiss Made Sig 556P Pistol. These are made in Switzerland not the USA. Let me know......

If I had to guess......three to six months.

How long do you guys think that this gun ban scare will last? I don't think that whole ban thing will come to life.

There are holes all over this crap. The guy at Sandy Hook did NOT HAVE an assault rifle, only 18 assault rifle deaths a year. 2000 by knife, 6000 by handgun etc. They are crapping themselves over all the "truths" coming out about how the guvmint is lying to everyone with their spin boy Pierce Morgan.......

i like the pistol version.... Guys i dont really know much about ar15 accessories and etc...

QUESTION : is it possible to put a collapsible stock similar to the Sig mpx / hk mp5 on this pistol version????????????????????? i would buy it.

i like the pistol version.... Guys i dont really know much about ar15 accessories and etc...

QUESTION : is it possible to put a collapsible stock similar to the Sig mpx / hk mp5 on this pistol version????????????????????? i would buy it.
No there is no stock option on the pistol.

AR style stock? MP5 style stock?
Barring any legal issues (I think there's a problem in the USA for this, but not sure about Canada), all you really need is an adapter of some kind to put whatever you want on the pistol. You either pay someone to do this or you get in the shop and do it yourself.

Barring any legal issues (I think there's a problem in the USA for this, but not sure about Canada), all you really need is an adapter of some kind to put whatever you want on the pistol. You either pay someone to do this or you get in the shop and do it yourself.

Yeah, that's what my online research is showing. If I read back in the comments here, someone commented that the buffer tube looks to be a stubby tube, which leads me to believe that the tube in itself is bufferless.
In the USA, adding a stock would require them to get an additional $200 tax stamp for SBR, while here in Canada, I believe you can dress it up to the nines with stocks and accessories- it remains restricted.

Now personally, I'd want a certain type of stock, and if the design of the HK416 pistol is as I understand, then I have a number of options for the desired look of my stock.
However, if someone who owns a HK416 pistol (or if Dlask can confirm)

1. Is the pistol version bufferless?
2. Whether or not if its bufferless o not- is the stubby tube removable?

Awesome fun, reliable and yes you can put a stock on the pistol if you want!

It's not made by HK, the haters are correct about that but I have been blown away with how accurate and reliable this HK 416 (copy) is. I have owned this little beauty for 5 months and after putting nearly 3000 rounds through it without cleaning it once, I had my first FTE today and I can't believe it got this far. Now it's time to strip her down and take care of her, but I have still been impressed by my torture test results. As for putting a stock on it, it is not a 2 minute job but it's not too tough. I will try and take a picture of mine and post it on here.

Back
Top Bottom