TWN M37 Belt Fed Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Mission still have that 1 shot every 3 seconds rule or some variant of it? Would be painful with this beast. :)

I've not seen or heard anything to that effect...I'd of had a tap on the shoulder by now if it that was the case. We've shot 5 rounds through other semi-auto rifles within a few seconds and not been given the evil eye, but always respectful of who (if anyone) is on the next bench...I'll check it out anyway...

Got my email sent out. This is going to be my deer hunting gun. Next time when the buddies laugh that I still shoot 30-06 I can rock this badness.

Back in Aug., we set about to vapourize a substansial quantity of Canadian Shield granite, using a generous member's awesome M1919A4.
Cloth belts. Long one's too.

Let me tell ya ... spade grips and a locked down tripod can definately get a grown man just a'squealing with glee.

Is there any plans to have clothe belts as metal never worked super well with my 1919 and to answer the question if a belt either metalic link or clothe in construction is of pre 1945 you are allowed as many rounds as you want the minute you use post 45 youre limited to 5 aka m13 link would be limited to 5 hence why i never fully converted my 1919 to a c5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom