VZ58 in 7.62x51 is possible if there is enough interest.

1: It will be stupid expensive. The old.... "It's a Non-Restricted .308" Add +$900

Really? why? They point of buying these Rifles in the first place, The VZ58 was $695 with $25 mags and $200 for 1200 rounds of 7.62x39

Why would I want the SAME Rifle for $1000+ with (most likely) $50+ mags and ammo at $800 for 1000.

Defeats the purpose of buying these in the first place.

1: It will be stupid expensive. The old.... "It's a Non-Restricted .308" Add +$900

Really? why? They point of buying these Rifles in the first place, The VZ58 was $695 with $25 mags and $200 for 1200 rounds of 7.62x39

Why would I want the SAME Rifle for $1000+ with (most likely) $50+ mags and ammo at $800 for 1000.

Defeats the purpose of buying these in the first place.

Alright.

Make this Rifle. But cheap mags. Use HK G3 mags. They are $5.

lol

My favorite caliber, with easy to get mags (either M-14 or AR-10) for 1/2 the price of an XCR-M. Throw in a good scope mount option, and I'll take at least one.

My heart says yes, but my bank account (and wife) say no.
Gonna have to resort to some creative accounting practices.

i will buy ... but it must take AR mags and have a scope mout that is erganomical for modern battle scopes. The current mounts are too high. Be nice if a proper rail could be installed. I love these rifles , there simple and durable. Id be willing to pay much more if these options were installed.

i will buy ... but it must take AR mags and have a scope mout that is erganomical for modern battle scopes. The current mounts are too high. Be nice if a proper rail could be installed. I love these rifles , there simple and durable. Id be willing to pay much more if these options were installed.

Modern stock design plus Picatinny rails? Knock the price up a bit but still very affordable.

Back
Top Bottom