FDE Glocks.....AGAIN. G17s, G19s, G22s and G21s

Same here. They need a Shopping Cart with a Checkout system and real time stock (like most other sites do). Taking orders from email only works when there is someone to respond to them. You should be told if you got one or if they are sold out. No reason not to have a reply...

We are working on a shopping cart now.

We are putting the orders together. If you emailed a week back. YOU ARE at the top of the list. We have ALLOT of Glock 17 people. We have one Glock 22 person. We have quite a few Glock 22s available. We do not think we will be able to fill all the Glock 17 orders. Please keep the Glock 22 in mind as a secondary option. Glock 19s FDE are also an option if the Glock 17 is sold out as well.

So are these pistols now in stock? Or are they still on order? I'm pretty sure i am the "one glock22 person" he was talking about LOL. I'm like a little kid and hate waiting LoL. This is my Christmas present to myself :D

We are putting the orders together. If you emailed a week back. YOU ARE at the top of the list. We have ALLOT of Glock 17 people. We have one Glock 22 person. We have quite a few Glock 22s available. We do not think we will be able to fill all the Glock 17 orders. Please keep the Glock 22 in mind as a secondary option. Glock 19s FDE are also an option if the Glock 17 is sold out as well.

Great to hear, sent my e-mail last friday and looking forward to the G19 in FDE

There have been a couple of cancellations on the first batch. So answer the phone if you call you and your gun will be shipped before Christmas. I have had 4 no answers on Gen 3 Requests today. And I am here doing ATT transfers......

There have been a couple of cancellations on the first batch. So answer the phone if you call you and your gun will be shipped before Christmas. I have had 4 no answers on Gen 3 Requests today. And I am here doing ATT transfers......

Sent the info you requested yesterday, hope you got it. There is no way i would pass one of these babies up! can't wait...

Brian

If anyone is wondering or haven't heard back from Richard, he's working his butt off with these orders. Sit tight guys.

Back
Top Bottom