i waited 4 long years for a T97

Thumbs up for CanAm/Chris for rewarding the faithful.

Can't believe NS posted that comment, lost my business.

Thumbs up for CanAm/Chris for rewarding the faithful.

Can't believe NS posted that comment, lost my business.

No sh!t. Totally unprofessional. Obviously aimed at Canam.

Too bad a large amount of items are forced to be purchased through them. Being a distributor they afford to be douchey. :(

Good catch.
Yes, I meant "morale"

I've long since given up on other peoples morals...

One million

dr-evil-1-million-dollars.jpg

for SFRC put 2x 100 in preorder..... and another 50 for future cancellation...
wanstalls its an estimation with their preorder.. and the 250$ depot...

honnestly I hope Canam annonce a date for there t97...... I will cancel my order with the other dealer.... and I will buy from Canam ! They work so hard for this gun... The minimum of respect it's to buy from them... AND cheaper and free shipping !

Damm.... I was saving for a Swiss Arms. Now I have a pre order with CanAm for the T97. It was just too hard to resist. For late comer's what kind of time frame are we looking at? maybe a year after there first arrival?

honnestly I hope Canam annonce a date for there t97.....[/SIZE]. I will cancel my order with the other dealer.... and I will buy from Canam ! They work so hard for this gun... The minimum of respect it's to buy from them... AND cheaper and free shipping !

They have .

Current ETA as of April 26, 2013 summer/fall 2013

Thumbs up to showing your loyalty; to cheaper and free shipping :HR:
honnestly I hope Canam annonce a date for there t97...... I will cancel my order with the other dealer.... and I will buy from Canam ! They work so hard for this gun... The minimum of respect it's to buy from them... AND cheaper and free shipping !

Respect would have been not pre-ordering with the other companies in the first place.

My order has been with CanAm since 2010 and I don't care who gets them first. My order stands and no other company is getting my money for this rifle no matter how long I have to wait.

Well I was ordering 3 handguns from can am today and noticed the status for the t97nrr changed, and was still 850, put my pre order in even though I had no plans to get one

this is all great news. Canam said in very few words. Same rifle, different exporter, better pricing as he is purchasing direct. The NS statement was a low blow. From reading the case, Canam was screwed by the factory. Nontheless, patience pays. I am cool with waiting a little longer.

jesus! 4 years?? you guys could have invested that money, possibly even doubled it by now... hope it was worth it for that ugly thing :D sorry for the jab just playin' around.

Given that it was a $0 down order I'm not complaining. Well, not complaining too much.

Back
Top Bottom