i waited 4 long years for a T97

Anybody have some info for a bullpup newbie? I'm a left handed shooter and wondering if anyone with a tavor or other bullpups get every shell ejected into their face. This one thing is holding me back from pre ordering. I'd love to hear what experience some of you guys have

null_zpsd5b61f96.jpg

from another thread

Looks really good compared to the tavor i shot a tavor once and it jammed from the brass hitting my body shooting left hand aside from that it felt really bulky i like how slimmed down the type 97 is

I really wish they made it a flat top instead.......

From looking at it, it seems as though someone with some machining and welding capabilities could turn it into a flat top by turning it into left hand side charging and then putting a rail on the top. I am sure someone will do it once it gets out. It would be expensive but looks doable.

How do you guys see what number you are in line? I have my order #etc but just curious as to how far down the list I am. I ordered in december

Heck, now I've got a pre-order with Canam. Couldn't resist. Is there a carry handle rail out there for this thing? I wouldn't mind mounting a small optic.

I had a preorder with canam in early 2008. I ended up canceling it and putting the deposit towards two tavors from him. Didn't like the tavor, so now I'm way too excited for the type97 to finally get here and have a preorder at SFRC but may cancel it and re order with canam.

North Sylvia's comment just reeks of arrogance, and canam was the one who got screwed in the first place. I hope canam's 97s outsell north Sylvia's 100:1.

Cool. I was browsing in the shop when you first came in and saw the beast. You were a kid in a candy store that day.

The range video was the first day I saw it, the next day I went to Lever Arms to get some internal photos for the article I wrote for the CSSA magazine.
IIRC, I had my young son with me and he was pumped up about a black powder cannon at Lever.

The range video was the first day I saw it, the next day I went to Lever Arms to get some internal photos for the article I wrote for the CSSA magazine.
IIRC, I had my young son with me and he was pumped up about a black powder cannon at Lever.

Yeah, you seemed stoked. My only complaint is that I never got to hold it myself. I stood there for a while quite invisible as two big kids cooed at it. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom