Type 97NSR test fire question....

Do I really need to post those 100m groups AGAIN!?

Wow impressive groups. I know from what I've read on CGN that the T97 is accurate but I questioned Tony.1911 about what range the target he translated was shot at because it looks like it was done with iron sights.

What about a range report on the one that is already here and been tested. I would.like to see that as I.have been waiting for this since last December

Wow impressive groups. I know from what I've read on CGN that the T97 is accurate but I questioned Tony.1911 about what range the target he translated was shot at because it looks like it was done with iron sights.

Here is my deduction:
if the gun is sighted in 200 yard, and the sight is about 1.5 inch high, then the bullet drop is .4 inch at 25 yards. .4 inch is about 10 cm - which is exactly match the target. See the black bullseye is about 10 cm high.
Since china uses cm, m and km, so I will assume the target is at 25 m.

I would think 80% for sure.

The bullet drop looks a lot more like 2 or 3 ish inches to me. Also I am sure that .4 inches does not equal 10cm. Do you mean 4 inches, or 10mm?

Yep, I Understand, just wanted to check on the range This group was shot at...
Thanks,

25m would be the standard military range for zeroing. The idea is to be able to easily zero your rifle pretty much anywhere. You don't always have 300 yard of empty space available. Plus, it's way easier to do without a spotting scope.

driller could you edit your post slightly dr. lector was very insulted by the preamble to these groups. He found the preamble before the post of the target really offensive. I believe that it was all said in jest but he was offended.

Thanks
Jbd

driller could you edit your post slightly dr. lector was very insulted by the preamble to these groups. He found the preamble before the post of the target really offensive. I believe that it was all said in jest but he was offended.

Thanks
Jbd

I just skimmed through the thread a couple times and could not figure out what could have possibly offended someone.

Thanks
Jbd

Done.

I just skimmed through the thread a couple times and could not figure out what could have possibly offended someone.

It was the joking use of annoyance of having to take the extra few seconds to re-post findings that took hours (days?) of effort. Neither here nor there now anyways.

Is there any idea when the tug boat full of these arrives? I've seen dates as early as august and as late as December for arrival

Back
Top Bottom