Now In Stock!!! TROY Northern Guard Carbine!!!

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi CGNer's,

I'm pleased to announce that the long await TROY Northern Guard Carbines are now in stock.

These were received this morning, and we were very excited to see the finished product. The pictures DO NOT do this rifle justice. This model is made Exclusively for North Sylva for the Canadian market.

Features:
-Mil-Spec hard coat anodized forged flat top upper receiver with integrated M4
feed ramps

-Mil-Spec hard coat anodized forged lower receiver with Troy Industries Enhanced Trigger Guard

-Chrome Moly Vanadium Melonite coated 1/7 RH twist barrel, chambered in 5.56 with M4 feed ramps, 16.1" length

-Troy Industries free float modular 13” Alpha Rail system with integrated spring loaded front M4 Battlesight

-Mil-Spec bolt and carrier with properly staked gas key

-Troy Industries Battle Axe buttstock with Mil-Spec receiver extension

-Troy Industries Medieval Flash Suppressor/or pinned Claymore Muzzle Brake

-Troy Industries Rear Folding BattleSight

-Troy Industries Enhanced CQB Pistol Grip

These will be available for purchase from your local dealers in the next 7-10 days. Limited numbers are available. Order yours today!

003_zpsc446542f.jpg

006_zpsbeed6c01.jpg

008_zpsc2d3f64e.jpg

010_zps3c5022fa.jpg

MSRP is not selling price. They are not the retailer. Dealers charge what ever they can. Is this offered to dealers at an A, B, BY or what?

No? Isn't the whole point of having 16" barrels to have them not classified as SBRs in the states? Why wouldn't they make them 14.5" or 10.5" for us, since an AR is restricted no matter what barrel length it has.

Because 16 inch barrels are one of the most popular sizes.

Any chance you'd have a model without the flag on the lower receiver? Personally, it's not something I'm interested in.

Couple of things guys....

I figured someone was going to complain about the barrel length. The Northern Guard will be available in the following lengths.

16.1"/14.5"/10.5"

The 16" was the first to arrive. I have no idea when the 14's of the 10's will make it to us.That being said, after handling the 16.1" today, I've decided that this is the length I'm going to go with personally. I've never had an AR that felt so "right" in my hands from the factory.

Also, the advantage to the 16" barrel, is if anyone goes to the US to compete, you can actually bring your rifle as opposed to leaving your SBR at home.

The Northern Guard is a limited run. Will regular TROY rifles be available? Probably in the future, but for the time being we are very proud to make this top notch AR available to Canadians.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom