Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Maritimes

tootall

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors
For those that have little to no experience, this is the place to contact those of us that are willing to meet with you, and let you pop off a few rounds.

Contact the following Mentors by PM (scroll over the user name to access the drop down menu) to arrange a range day meeting.

(I grouped the Maritime provinces together for now. It can always be broken down further if required)

Willing to assist if new folks need a hand.

I shoot mostly service rifle, and precision rifle, but also muck about with some handgun stuff. I also reload, and have about 3-4 different presses setup in the shop(s).

NavyShooter

Lunenburg Gun Club - 60 miles south of Halifax, N.S.

I'm on the club Executive and new shooters always welcome.

(1) Shotgun Sports - skeet, trap and sporting clays.

(2) 100 yard rifle range

(3) Indoor pistol range

Regards,

REM3200

hello from bathurst nb into military stuff, pistol/rifle, blackpowder, archery , reloading.
our local gun clubs are in miramichi, 1 north of bathurst, and 1 in charlo. even time to go to work a few days each month

I live in Halifax.
Intimate knowledge of The Atlantic Marksmen Association & IPSC Nova Scotia.
Expertise in Handguns, reloading, and general gun stuff. Dunno much about hunting or precision rifle...

I believe that the Pictou and Truro shows are put on by the Maritime Arms Collectors or something like that, and the Waverley show is put on by Dieppe # 90 Legion.

NS

Hello,

I dont know if this is the right place to ask a question or two about shooting if not please let me know.First off I will say Im absolutly new to shooting restricted firearms and belong to the Oxford Marksmans Association in Oxford N.S.What I would like to know is I have resently bought a Smith&Wesson model 422 .22 cal semi automatic.I havent had a chance to get it to the range yet due too the manditory waiting period for the firearms office to send off the A.T.T.Has anyone out there used one of these guns before and possibly give me some details on what you have thought of its preformance?

Hi folks,
I'm new to the forum. I'm in Yarmouth and I'm interested in target rifle and pistol. Is there an active competitive group in NS? I used to shoot at Corwallis years ago. PAL just arrived Wednesday, I have some shopping to do.

Back
Top Bottom