well, this may sound a bit overkill, i just wanted some 4s and 6s to hunt phesent and partrige with. get some more use out of the gun. BBs and @s steel is a bit overkill. ideally id like to find some 6 size lead.
I'm in the same boat. I picked up an Ibargun 10 Ga. SXS with 4 boxes of shells, 2 lead 2 steel.. Thta lead is some deadly $H!T on crows. 2 1/4 oz. #2 Win. 3 1/2. Deadly on coyotes.
And #4 Remington Nitro Mag. But they just don't last. Pesky buzzards keep thinking they are out of range. Wrong on their part.
If you do manage to find a supply, please be kind enough to post it. as will I.
I may invest in a MEC 10 ga. setup though, tough to find lead. Components are pricey. The best I could find for hulls were Federals from Midsouth Shooters Supply in the States. Will Belozir www.bilozir.net. stocks Ballistic Products here in Alberta. But damn is it expensive.
Screw bismuth, too expensive for me. My gun has been opened to mod./mod. for steel, so I'll go that route. Until I can afford a set of Wad Wizard tubes and the smithing that goes with them.
Anyway,
luck to both of us on keeping our doubles fed.
. Expensive, true enough but for the amount of waterfowl shooting I do these days plus the patterns I'm getting, I'm going to opt for Bismuth.I'm in the same boat. I picked up an Ibargun 10 Ga. SXS with 4 boxes of shells, 2 lead 2 steel.. Thta lead is some deadly $H!T on crows. 2 1/4 oz. #2 Win. 3 1/2. Deadly on coyotes.
And #4 Remington Nitro Mag. But they just don't last. Pesky buzzards keep thinking they are out of range. Wrong on their part.
If you do manage to find a supply, please be kind enough to post it. as will I.
I may invest in a MEC 10 ga. setup though, tough to find lead. Components are pricey. The best I could find for hulls were Federals from Midsouth Shooters Supply in the States. Will Belozir www.bilozir.net. stocks Ballistic Products here in Alberta. But damn is it expensive.
Screw bismuth, too expensive for me. My gun has been opened to mod./mod. for steel, so I'll go that route. Until I can afford a set of Wad Wizard tubes and the smithing that goes with them.
Anyway,
luck to both of us on keeping our doubles fed.



























