dakotamar CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 129 0 0 Location NCR, Ontario May 19, 2012 #1 Where can one pick up #10 caps in Canada? Anyone close to Ottawa carry this as regular stock? Dak
mrclean89 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 81 0 0 Location Nanaimo, BC May 19, 2012 #2 I would think lebaron would carry them, #10 or #11 Cheers, McLean
dakotamar CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 129 0 0 Location NCR, Ontario May 19, 2012 #3 I don't know if it is a carry item, but they never have it in when I ask.
fredfiset CGN Regular Rating - 100% 92 0 0 Location Gatineau May 19, 2012 #4 Remington or CCI? Higginson normally have CCI.
MC One Shot CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 14 0 0 Location BC & USA May 19, 2012 #5 Wholesale Sports, Bass Pro and Cabelas all have had them recently at least in the west anyway.............
Wholesale Sports, Bass Pro and Cabelas all have had them recently at least in the west anyway.............