10mm ammo, who has the best deal/availlability

M14Doctor

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Got a new toy from santa :D
Now I've got to feed her as I blasted through the ammo she came with.
So where can a guy find a good source for 10mm pistol ammo? Prefer at least a 500rnd case or bigger but not finding it listed with marstar or canada ammo.

Help pleez :D
 
SFRC used to get it in at a good (for 10mm) price. Other than that it's kinda hard to find in quantity. I know Lever Arms stocks it as well. Time to start reloading :D
 
I have had good luck finding AE. I pay $34 for 50 rounds. I am sitting on 2000 because it is hard to come by until you start asking for it. Word on the street is we will be seeing it in bulk before the end of 2012.
 
I bought several boxes of AE just for the brass, hornady 10mm brass is around $40 for 100pcs here and AE is about $75 per hundred but you need to empty it first :cool:
 
shooting factory 10mm is pretty much like driving a Ferrari in the suburbs

X2 it's a great way to pay twice as much to shoot .40 S&W. Handloads are good times though, lots of boom and flash in a semi-auto platform. Once upon a time I was buying AE for $23 a box, recently I came across some in a trade and brought it to the range. After the first couple rounds I started laughing, pretty lame even compared to my mid-range target stuff.
 
Right on, thanx guys.
I wouldn't have chosen a 10mm but in this situation, I got what Santa had to give, so I ain't complaining :D .
I barely have time to set up for reloading. I have all the stuff and a wicked bench but... No time LOL
 
I noticed LeBaron has Remington 10mm for $27.45/50. I am not sure of their shipping policies though, I always pick up as I am local.

Also, get the membership card for $25 and you get 10% off, spend $250 and its paid for itself.
 
You really need to reload to see what the round is capable of.

I make mine with 200gr Frontier bullets from Marstar and a healthy dose of 800X (8.1grs). I have gone as high as 9gr's, but that was a little too much out of my comfort zone.

Have a blast and be safe!
 
Back
Top Bottom