10mm?

Thanks for the input folks. Not currently reloading. I was looking at a 10mm as a new purchase but am hesitating due to a dearth of ammunition, and when found very pricey ammunition.
 
Epp's lists it(ammo and brass). Winchester or Federal. Maybe both. Won't be cheap. Shipping will add to the price too. Best to get into reloading right away. Then you get to hunt for bullets, locally.
American Eagle is Federal ammo.
 
Thanks for the input folks. Not currently reloading. I was looking at a 10mm as a new purchase but am hesitating due to a dearth of ammunition, and when found very pricey ammunition.

As others said, the ammo is out there.

But other than that, as a pistol shooter regardless of calibre, sooner or later, you have to buy a press. Once you do you'll wonder why you didn't start earlier. ;)
 
I have to x2 Dangertree. With any calibre let alone a relatively low-key magnum like 10mm reloading is a must. Factory ammo is pathetic compared to what the cartridge is capable of. You didn't buy a 10mm just to shoot really expensive .40S&W did you?

i want a 10mm;)

Buy one!!
 
I haven't bought one, yet. :) I'm currently using .45ACP. Even that is a significant premium over 9mm.

Sorry it has been a while since I read that other post. That's something to consider as well then! I wouldn't recommend 10mm to anyone who isn't handloading or doesn't plan to. .45 is better than what's available up here for factory 10mm.
 
Back
Top Bottom