12ga shottie ammo

VooDooMan

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 98.7%
76   1   0
Location
Edmonton, bbrrrr
Evening all,

Got my self into the shotgun realm.
Curious what are decent prices on shotgun ammo in British Columbia.
I been out of the loop on this topic for a long time!

Would be nice to locate some buck shot + slugs.
Although any thing works as long as its a decent price.

ideas?

Thanks
 
Does Walmart in your area carry ammo? Usually it's $30/100rds of Winchester bulk pack. There is a variety of shot sizes they usually carry. On a side note, I recall 2yrs ago this same ammo was only $20 a box. :(
 
Does Walmart in your area carry ammo? Usually it's $30/100rds of Winchester bulk pack. There is a variety of shot sizes they usually carry. On a side note, I recall 2yrs ago this same ammo was only $20 a box. :(

Yes but that's neither buckshot nor slugs.

+1 for Frontier Firearms, I thought about picking up some of that stuff.
 
+1 for Frontier Firearms too! I just bought there 250 rounds of 00 buck for 160$ plus shipping. All the stores here just have boxes of 5. I can't even fill my 870 with that! I saw 15 slugs for 15$ at the CT too.
 
Ooops. Sorry - didn't notice you were enquiring about buckshot and slugs. Frontier, SFRC, and Marstar would be the places to check.
 
Back
Top Bottom