Blygy CGN Regular Rating - 100% 31 0 0 Location Alberta, Canada Sep 4, 2010 #1 Does any one know the bc of these bullets? Thanks
jakfrost Regular Rating - 100% 110 0 0 Location Eastern Ontario Sep 17, 2010 #2 Con-'Fusion'?? Blygy said: Does any one know the bc of these bullets? Thanks Click to expand... Not sure if your question was answered or not, but I was looking for the same info and come across this link: http://www.fusionammo.com/products.aspx Jim
Con-'Fusion'?? Blygy said: Does any one know the bc of these bullets? Thanks Click to expand... Not sure if your question was answered or not, but I was looking for the same info and come across this link: http://www.fusionammo.com/products.aspx Jim
Blygy CGN Regular Rating - 100% 31 0 0 Location Alberta, Canada Sep 17, 2010 #3 Yes I found it.. I had to download the Federal Fusion Ballistics program.... It is 0.400 BC.. Thanks Bill
Yes I found it.. I had to download the Federal Fusion Ballistics program.... It is 0.400 BC.. Thanks Bill