154 gr 7.62 x 39

ColassalEntry

Regular
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Location
VANCOUVER!
Has anyone tried the 154 gr 7.62 x 39 soft point ammo from WOLF? I got one of those TNW uppers in 7.62 and it loves the surplus, but I feel like I could get better accuracy out of it. Maybe even MOA (its pretty close 2-3 inch group usually at 100 meters...plus add in the fact that i suck at shooting:p)
I wanted to know how this ammo performed.
any input is awesome!
 
I have a few hundred rounds of the stuff and have used it extensively. It shoots very, very well out of my CZ858 and it drops deer like bad habits.
 
MFS is made in Hungary,I shot some over the weekend it's brass case boxer primed and reloadable. Seem to be very accurate ammo runs about $6 US Cabela's is the only place around here that carried it. Just curious I know you guys have to deal with a lot of crap as far as ammo goes whats up with Wolf not being legal to import into the country.

http://www.mfs2000.hu/eng_7_62x39.html
 
Back
Top Bottom