16 g buck shot, who has it?

don't have any right now but I saw some a couple weeks ago (should have bought 'em lol) ... where will remain a secret lol. I'll check it out when I can and get back to ya if I can get my hands on some again. Winchester and Federal both make 16 gauge slugs and buckshot. Federal only has #1 bucks IIRC which is a tad small.
 
As stated Federal and Winchester make Slugs and Buckshot. Have your favorite gunshop bring them in for you. I see 16g slugs and buckshot for sale pretty regularly out here.
 
c/t around here seems to be clearing out 16g i bought all there stock about 2mos ago for what seemed like less than wholesale they were also clearing out 10g
 
Still looking? Try:

Stittsville Shooting Range

That Hunting Store in Richmond

The co-op in North Gower

Sorry, I don't have contact info for any of these with me right now but you can find any by doing a quick internet search.

I would not recommend 16g buck for deer as it only comes in #1 buck. I had a very bad experience using this at under 30 yards on a coyote. Basically it would not him down but not penetrate. When we skinned him there were more than a 20 pellets wrapped up in his fur & numerous bruises where pellets hit but wouldn't penetrate. These were new Winchester shells and I was using a 26" barrels chocked IC & M.

16G slugs work great on deer.
 
Back
Top Bottom