s9601694 Regular Rating - 100% 5 0 0 Location Fort McMurray, Alberta Apr 2, 2010 #1 Does anyone know where i would be able to get 16ga slugs and buckshot? thanks
B BANNED CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 241 0 0 Location Central AB Breton/DV Apr 2, 2010 #2 Most gunshops I have been to carry 16g slugs. I don't recall ever seeing buckshot though. I am sure someone out there makes some.
Most gunshops I have been to carry 16g slugs. I don't recall ever seeing buckshot though. I am sure someone out there makes some.
S sunray BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Londinium Apr 2, 2010 #3 Winchester and Federal load 16 Ga. buckshot. 12 pellets of No. 1 buck. Suspect it'd be a special order.
Winchester and Federal load 16 Ga. buckshot. 12 pellets of No. 1 buck. Suspect it'd be a special order.
s9601694 Regular Rating - 100% 5 0 0 Location Fort McMurray, Alberta Apr 4, 2010 #4 Ok I'll stick with slugs then. I can't seem to find any online. Going to a shop is a joke as I live in fort McMurray.
Ok I'll stick with slugs then. I can't seem to find any online. Going to a shop is a joke as I live in fort McMurray.