.17hmr ammo

mactonite

Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Wondering where I can buy .17hmr ammo in bulk. Stores here in Cape Breton never have it in stock. If I have to ship it would rather get it in a 500+ case amount. Any and all help would be great!:confused:
 
We'll order something like that in for you but we'd need a deposit if it is a special order. We don't sell alot of it. If you are interested let me know and I can get you some pricing.

Ryan
 
Yeah that would be great if you could at least get me a quote. I can't make any promise of purchase until I can see what the total would be. If you would be able to check on the cost of 500 and 1000 rounds and maybe that could help off set alot of the shipping charge and if would be worth my money for the bulk I would have no problem with a down payment, thanks, You can pm me or repost here for more buyers.
 
Contact "The gun dealer"506-784-3514 in McAdam N B they sell by the brick [500 rounds].they will ship to you via armour transport.the last i got there was around 180 bucks shipped to my door.
 
I got some from P & D who are sponsors. They had a ton so I got 4 bricks shipped to me. Fast as hell, I ordered it at 2PM on a tuesday and I got it by Noon the next day.
 
Back
Top Bottom