1848 Dragoon replica?

Poparelli

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Location
SW Ontario
I hope this is the right area for this. Anyway I've been looking for a Colt Dragoon 2nd model revolver as a wallhanger. The originals and modern (firing) replicas seem rather pricey for something I just want as a decoration. From what I read, the law against nonfiring replica firearms do not apply to this pistol as it meets none of the criteria for the ban (before 1897, muzzleloading, etc.), so I'm ok there.

I remember a lot of coin/stamp/other collectables shops used to sell all kinds of modern and antique firearm replicas like this for very cheap prices, but it's been several years since I saw any and while I can find nonfiring replicas of the Dragoon online, I have yet to find anywhere that ships to Canada. Now the question is, does anyone know where to find a nonfiring replica of this gun in Canada or that will ship to Canada? I'd much rather spend $80 (seems to be average price) for a nonfiring replica to put on the wall than the several hundred or $1000+ for a modern functional version or original.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top Bottom