1851 Colt repro.arrives in time for long weekend

Skinny 1950

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Location
Vancouver
I ordered this Uberti 1851 Colt reproduction on April 21 and just picked it up today,I didn't think the STATT would show up until next week but it did so I might try shooting it this weekend. Need to get some lube and wads and find the right amount of powder to put under the conical bullets and then...:shotgun:

Newgun1851001.jpg


Newgun1851003.jpg


Newgun1851007.jpg
 
I didn't have an RPAL when I ordered and paid for this gun, it was an incentive to go ahead and get one...glad I did as I now know how to wait and wait and wait etc..............:D
 
Well thats really something neat.

For the low price of the repros you coulds make a really nice set of 3
- one percussion -one cartridge conversion and one pinfire.:)

Great looking iorn ---tons--- of potential, its frustrating that this nice perfect new one has all the restrictions a colt 1911 has -

A origional that costs 10 times the price can be shot legally wherever any "nonrestricted" long arm can be.

The silly government restrictions still cannot take away how nice your six gun is.
 
This is what I would really like to have but the reproduction has a 4 inch barrel and so is prohibited in this country,if it was one quarter of an inch longer...no problem. I might get a 5 inch version in .36 instead of .31
PoketColtCased.jpg


This is Uberti's version with a 4 inch barrel.
1849_pocket.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom