I took my original 1860 Colt Army and a reproduction of unknown make to the range today and shot off a few rounds.
The original has nipples that are too big to fit CCI #11's so I used the cylinder from the reproduction in the old frame and it worked great. The indexing and lock up are very good using either cylinder but the reproduction nipples fit the #11's very well.
I got a pretty good group out of the old timer (not exactly where I was aiming) with a bit of practice it should improve.
I didn't get any action pictures but here is how they looked on the firing line:

The original has nipples that are too big to fit CCI #11's so I used the cylinder from the reproduction in the old frame and it worked great. The indexing and lock up are very good using either cylinder but the reproduction nipples fit the #11's very well.
I got a pretty good group out of the old timer (not exactly where I was aiming) with a bit of practice it should improve.
I didn't get any action pictures but here is how they looked on the firing line:



















































