Hey Guys,
Brand new to the forum so I'm not 100% if this is the right spot to post this, but I've got an old London Armory Rifle that I know next to nothing about. I would very much like to restore it to a much nicer condition if anyone has any tips or resources they could point me towards. My largest concern is the missing chunk of the stock if anyone has some advice on the best way to approach this kind of repair. Thanks for any help.





Brand new to the forum so I'm not 100% if this is the right spot to post this, but I've got an old London Armory Rifle that I know next to nothing about. I would very much like to restore it to a much nicer condition if anyone has any tips or resources they could point me towards. My largest concern is the missing chunk of the stock if anyone has some advice on the best way to approach this kind of repair. Thanks for any help.























































