1866 Winchester .44 RF

ziki

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, First post here so will try to get it right...Am interested in selling this rifle and will try to attach pictures...if it doesn't work, my E mail is matahari@cogeco.ca. The other problem is I have got a wide range of values on it over the years.Anybody got a valid idea of retail and/or wholesale(to a dealer) or where would be the best spot in Soutern/Central Ontario to take it? Thanx! Matt
S/N 87668
 
Hi, First post here so will try to get it right...Am interested in selling this rifle and will try to attach pictures...if it doesn't work, my E mail is matahari@cogeco.ca. The other problem is I have got a wide range of values on it over the years.Anybody got a valid idea of retail and/or wholesale(to a dealer) or where would be the best spot in Soutern/Central Ontario to take it? Thanx! Matt
S/N 87668
Matt, PM me. I know a fellow here in South/Central Ontario who will give you an estimate. I think he just sold two original 66's himself.
 
According to the serial number it was manufactured in 1871. Mine is about 15years older and I was told and seen that the top book value was about $9000.00 .I was told mine was 4th series and at 50% condition putting it at $4500. to $5000.00 value.
I imagine yours is 1st or 2nd series and worth much more than mine if the condition is any where near the same or better.
 
Back
Top Bottom