1873 /1894 Winchesters need help

richarde270

Member
Rating - 99.7%
301   1   0
Hello
I have the following rifles and am not sure what they are worth .Looking for any and all help
I would like to sell eventually

1.Win 1873 1st model 38 cal,missing mag tube.good+ condition
gun manufactured in 1876 barrel in 1875
ser#175xx, bbl ser#73xx

2. Win 1873 3rd issue 44-40, MFG 1890, Oct bbl
Ser#302###B ...good+ condition

3.Win 1894 32-40. Refinnished (stock re varnished and bbl buffed)
MFG 1896
Ser#764xx

4.Win 1894 30WCF, with Lyman sight. Good+ con.
Ser#457###

sorry I do not have any pics
appreciate any info
thanks
Richard
 
Last edited:
Hello,

I am one of the moderators on the Winchester forum on the Gun Value Board and will be glad to help you.
But it is almost impossible without some photos. Please read the following:
What I Need
http://www.gunvaluesboard.com/give-me-what-i-need-294224.html
This will help with the photos:
http://www.gunvaluesboard.com/we-really-need-some-photos-to-help-you-better-1420.html

Try to find a friend or neighbor to take the photos and then email them to me.
I will be happy to help you out.
Thanks,
Michael
 
Back
Top Bottom