1875 Remington?

bobdbldr

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Location
Nova Scotia
I was looking around after reading some old posts from 4-6 years ago trying to find more info on calibers/ammo and reloading advice.Anyway it perked my interest in the 1875 remington six shooter, nice looking old piece. I probably couldn't afford an antique but was wondering if anyone in Canada sells the repro? I believe uberti makes them but others may also. Anyone know who has them and if they are affordable?
Thanks and Cheers, Bob
I guess affordable is a bit vague but was wondering if they came in at around $400 to $600 similar to the colt saa clones.
 
You could try Rusty Wood Trading Company they deal with originals and reproductions, send an E-mail and they will tell you what they have and can get.
 
Uberti does indeed make the '75 and it looks very nice. MSRP on the Uberti lands it in the mid $500 range; and judging by the MSRP costing of other models as compared to what I've seen retail up here, that "should" translate into Canadian dollars fairly closely. 'Course that ALL depends on supply and demand ;)

Good luck
 
Ellwood Epps is where I got mine. They usually have good stock. One of my favorite guns.

Thanks guys. I checked Epps and yes they do .357 $575 and 45 LC is $610. wonder why the diff in price? Demand I guess! Now to see if I can beat that price some where!! The smith #3 clones are $1201 for the .38 and $1228 for the .44 Russian !Epps does carry a lot of interesting types.. I like it!
 
Thanks guys. I checked Epps and yes they do .357 $575 and 45 LC is $610. wonder why the diff in price? Demand I guess! Now to see if I can beat that price some where!! The smith #3 clones are $1201 for the .38 and $1228 for the .44 Russian !Epps does carry a lot of interesting types.. I like it!



You can sometimes get an original :redface: , near those prices !.....:)
 
You can sometimes get an original :redface: , near those prices !.....:)
Yep I got 2, one da .44 russian about $1000 landed and a single action target .44 russian from a collection in fantastic shape for,,well,, to much, but it is a beauty! Problem is I want to shoot these not look at them so the museum piece was a moment of weakness! Don't get me wrong, I like looking at them but for the most part, I want them to go BOOM!
 
Back
Top Bottom