1898 and B-4

southwest maddog

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Location
Narrow Ranch
Has anybody dealt with Jimmy Amburn at 1898 and B-4? He has a website and is located in Rio Vista, California. Wondering how the deal went and if there were difficulties shipping through Canada Customs.

Thanks,
 
Last edited:
He is legit and safe to buy from, some of his prices are quite high but he has some nice pieces as well.

If he has something you really want and can't find anywhere else don't hesitate to buy off of him.
 
Good guy to deal with, a bit pricey as you say, and the 10% loss on the dollar is holding me back at the moment from any US buys. I bought a revolver from him one time that was to be a 38 rf gun, but had been modified to a 38 cf. Jimmy was happy to take the return, I just put it towards a different purchase. I've dealt with him 5 or 6 times, no problems. He seems to understand Canadian laws.
 
Back
Top Bottom