G gjgibeau Member Rating - 100% 28 0 0 Location central Alberta Sep 16, 2015 #1 Hello I have one of these rimfire rounds and having a hell of a time coming up with a value for this cartridge I would appreciate any help thanks Gerard
Hello I have one of these rimfire rounds and having a hell of a time coming up with a value for this cartridge I would appreciate any help thanks Gerard
G green CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 39 0 0 Sep 16, 2015 #2 This round has several variations which will affect value. Probably in the $75-100 range but the market is very limited.
This round has several variations which will affect value. Probably in the $75-100 range but the market is very limited.
RobertMcC CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 198 0 0 Location Martimes Sep 16, 2015 #3 http://www.gunauction.com/buy/8542549 88$