1956 Sino-Soviet SKS honour guard ?

zc911

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys
Just looking for a little info (or confirm what I think it is) on one of my SKSs
I was planning on building a polished and black SKS out of a TNA stock but had some info passed my way about this rifle and then I did some more research and quickly hit the brakes

So what I can up with is that’s is a very rare 1956 factory 26 sino-soviet chrome SKS
It has a V block 4 digit serial number
It has a 1 stamped on the butt stock and No serial number
All serial numbers are crisp and clear and all match except the magazine

Am I right in thinking that this is not a rifle
To be messed with and is actually a super rare piece ?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0960.jpeg
    IMG_0960.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0961.jpeg
    IMG_0961.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0965.jpeg
    IMG_0965.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0963.jpeg
    IMG_0963.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0955.jpeg
    IMG_0955.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0958.jpeg
    IMG_0958.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom