I have had my eyes open for this for a while now and just found it at ProLine Shooters in Calgary. If you have been looking they got it.....
The guy said that CCI did a run on it and they just got it from last years order. His story might be BS but its the only place in Calgary that I have just found that has 22 CB Long.
Canadian Tire has 22 CB Short, but that doesnt work as good in one of my older 22s and if you want to shoot your 22 Long revolver...... well there you go....
The guy said that CCI did a run on it and they just got it from last years order. His story might be BS but its the only place in Calgary that I have just found that has 22 CB Long.
Canadian Tire has 22 CB Short, but that doesnt work as good in one of my older 22s and if you want to shoot your 22 Long revolver...... well there you go....


















































