.22 rimfire ammo suggestions

^reallyyyy winchster? wow

Winchester in my experience is good for the most duds
I barely could finish a brick of it.

222/333/555 was better. For plinking, if you want to shoot steel.

This is why I chuckle at suguestions. You get people that shoot very cheap ammo and say it shoots great. But never post groups.
 
I barely could finish a brick of it.

222/333/555 was better. For plinking, if you want to shoot steel.

This is why I chuckle at suguestions. You get people that shoot very cheap ammo and say it shoots great. But never post groups.
To some people, "shoot good" means it chambers every time and cycles the action. The results on paper mean nothing to some people.
 
If you are looking for accuracy out of a precision 22 bolt action I suggest you stay subsonic. The bullet looses stability as it passes through the sound barrier, both on the way up and the way down.
 
To some people, "shoot good" means it chambers every time and cycles the action. The results on paper mean nothing to some people.
I was happy shooting a 4" target at 100 yards consistently which i could with the first batch of m22, the second i had issues hitting the same target at 75 yards..

Rifle has been upgraded.. ammo price has increased.
 
I'm saving for a .22 rifle for target practice, looking for advice as to what ammo to purchase, is there a bulk ammo recommendation? Thanks all!
My .22 loves shooting the cheapest ammo. I have tried CCI and Winchester, but accuracy dropped with both. Like others have stated or alluded to, you just have to shoot different ammo until you find something that works for your gun.
 
Back
Top Bottom